Containers, produced of steel with trend HARDOX are featured light, solid, of high rank manufacture and wear-resistance. They are equipped with locking flap mechanism through additional central locking by the driver’s side. They have optional functions for unlocking and locking the rear flap. Containers of that kind have various applications as scrap transportation, construction wastes, stones and inert materials. Internal dimensions: of proximately 4000 x 2280 x 600 до 7000 x 2350 x 2400 mm. That type containers are suitable for stacking, with the height of 1000mm.
Specifications and extra options
• Grip’s diameter: Ø 50 mm
• Grip’s height: 1570 mm
• Bottom: 5 mm Hardox 450 или 4 mm Hardox 500 TUF
• Side walls: 3 mm Hardox 450
• Door type: flip which opens up and down, External rolls: replaceable which can be greased
• Mechanisms: locking flap and additional central locking: produced in reference with security standard UVV
• Function ramp: to be opened and closed easier - 2 springs
• Primer colour: inside and ouside
• Paint outside: twice in colour RAL – according to client’s demands
• Reflective signs/markings and advertising labels
• Polyamide and polyrathane rolls, sparing the floor on which the containers are placed
• Rings for strengthening the freight- different in size and capacity
• UVV sticker with safety instructions
• Container, tested under DGUV rule 114-010 (BGR 186)
Important: Containers of that type can be implemented in lots of various sets /configurations/ depending on the source of transported materials.
Example: Covering freights in transport mode is compulsory European directive for safe traffic so we offer different covers with side and winding lengthwise, electric or hydraulic drive with remote control.